Kelly has lived in the Lower Mainland since 1988. Having grown up all over Western Canada he knew right away that Vancouver was the place for him. Over his career Kelly has gained extensive experience in real estate, management, customer service, and business and project management.
Licensed in 2008 he has successfully dealt with many types of situations when it comes to selling real estate. From listings, first time buyers, land assemblies, relocations and strata he knows how to navigate all types of transactions. As your agent he will put his sales experience, negotiating skills, marketing stratagies, local market knowledge, current technology and all other available resources of The Neilly Team and Coldwell Banker to work for you.
In Kelly’s spare time he and his wife enjoy travelling, especially the Caribbean. He is a home chef and an active sports enthusiast. He loves fitness, playing softball, hockey, golf, hiking, running and completed his 1st Triathlon in 2019 at 50 years old!
Above all else Kelly is committed to excellence and delivering superior customer service; referrals are his main source of business and he will do everything in his power to satisfy his clients.
- Greater Vancouver Realtor since 2008
- Number 1 Team at Coldwell Banker Westburn 2011, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- 2015 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Team award (ranking within the top 8 percent of Teams in the company worldwide)
- 2016 Coldwell Banker International President's Circle Team award (ranking within the top 6 percent of Teams in the company worldwide)
- Specialist in Strata (Condo) Sales and Foreclosures.